Service discovery is currently only used within reverse proxy tunnel.
Service discovery provides a service registrry and discovery mechanism for reverse proxy tunnel. Service discovery can currently only be used in the form of plugins.
Service discovery defines four behaviors:
- Register - When a reverse proxy tunnel client establishes a connection with the server, the server will call the plugin to register the client's connection information.
- Deregister - When the client disconnects, the server will call the plugin to remove the client's connection information.
- Renew - The server will regularly check the client connection status and feedback it to the plugin to ensure the validity of the connection information.
- Get - When the reverse proxy tunnel server cannot find the corresponding tunnel locally, it will call the plugin to obtain the tunnel connection information.
The registered service-related information includes:
- ID - The client's connection ID.
- Name - Tunnel ID.
- Node - The connected server node ID.
- Network - Network type, tcp/udp.
- Address - The address of the connected server node.
Service discovery can be configured to use external plugin services.
- Plugin server address.
- TLS encryption will be used for transmission, TLS encryption is not used by default.